Vietnam Training：Basic Management – Management By Objectives (MBO) – Vietnamese593 reads
At the beginning, it is essential to provide the high-potential talents in your Vietnamese enterprise with a solid, accurate, and basic understanding of the concept and practice of management. This relates to whether that person and the team they shall lead in the future can achieve high performance, reduce setbacks, as well as help the company move forward.
Through this series of courses, it is possible for Vietnamese managers with just a rudimentary entrepreneurial knowledge to master the basic management elements, use the main tools of the management work, and lead the team to produce high performance. This is an indispensable course for training Vietnamese professional managers.
Basic Management – Management By Objectives (MBO) – Vietnamese
Vietnam Business Management
The course is suitable for (taught in Vietnamese):
- Junior manager or head of an assistant manager
- Potential talents who are ready for managerial tasks
- People who want to understand the basic management elements
Course outline, training for 4 hours
- Understanding the system and architecture of Management By Objectives (MBO)
- How to develop the methods of Management By Objectives (MBO)
- How to set the objectives, in order for it to be effective
- How to write down the objectives, one’s own and those of the different departments
- Execution and tracking of Management By Objectives (MBO)
- We invite teachers from Vietnam who have more than 10 years’ experience in business management
- The curriculum design focuses on the operational structure of the enterprise and the basic concepts, and establishes the manager's basic management capabilities.
- Course in Vietnamese
Date and place
- The location is the factory's (company's) internal meeting room or in education and training hall
- The time is arranged both by the company (factory) and by UP Learning Center
- VND 12,000,000 (Does not include VAT and long-distance travel costs)
- Number of participants must be within 25
Please " Ω Contact Us ! " , enjoy planning with Up Learning Center a course in Vietnamese for your Vietnamese Managers – Basic Management training programs.
Online customer service:
This course is located in the middle level of UP Learning Center's "Leadership and Management Learning Roadmap."